As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orbit #ad
10 pack, Orbit 67215 1/4" Barb 1/2 GPH Non-Pressure-Compensating Inline Drip Irrigation Dripper/Emitter #adOrbit #ad
- For precise micro-watering of trees, shrubs, perennials, or annuals. Compatible with 1/4-inch and 1/2-Inch blank distribution tubing from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands.
Control with a B-hyve smart controller for optimum water conservation. Pressure compensating versions have removeable cap for easy cleanout. Pressure compensating versions have disc which ensures uniform flow rate.
2. Rain Bird #ad
2 Gallon Per Hour, Rain Bird ILD2010PKXS Drip Irrigation In-Line Dripper/Emitter, 10-Pack #adRain Bird #ad
- Perfect for closely spaced plants or to completely encircle plants, trees and shrubs. Multiple drippers can be added along a single section of 1/4" irrigation tubing. Barbed ends securely connect in-line into 1/4" Drip irrigation tubing for a leak-proof connection.
Medium-high 2. 0 gph flow rate allows soil to absorb water more completely in the root zones of plants. Non-pressure compensating. Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life.
|Brand||Rain Bird #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rain Bird #ad|
3. Raindrip #ad
Raindrip 117025B 1Gph In-Line Dripper, No Size, Black #adRaindrip #ad
- Tubing and dripline with internal diameter of 0170 in. 1 gph flow rate. Comes with twenty-five Inline Drippers. Non-pressure compensating emitter delivers water gradually; expect varying water flow based on length of tubing or elevation, with higher flow closer to the water source.
Precise, even watering keeps soil moist to hydrate the plant’s root zone; Ideal for watering individual shrubs and trees in landscapes, and plants in container pots and hanging baskets.
Fits ¼ in. Inline emitters have integrated barbs on both sides to connect right into distribution tubing; no connectors needed; Water is delivered from one side of the emitter.
4. Orbit #ad
Orbit 67216 1/4" Barb 1 GPH Non-Pressure-Compensating Drip Irrigation Inline Dripper/Emitter, 10 Pack Blacks #adOrbit #ad
- Pressure compensating versions have removeable cap for easy cleanout. Compatible with 1/4-inch and 1/2-Inch blank distribution tubing from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands.
For precise micro-watering of trees, perennials, shrubs, or annuals. Control with a B-hyve smart controller for optimum water conservation. Pressure compensating versions have disc which ensures uniform flow rate.
5. LiquiDrip #ad
1/2 GPH Inline Drippers & Drip Irrigation Emitters, 1/2 GPH Pressure Compensating Drippers, Red/Black, LiquiDrip 1/2 GPH Irrigation Drippers & Drip Emitters Maintain Constant Flow, 50 Per Bag #adLiquiDrip #ad
- Ideal for watering plants in outdoor landscapes, flower pots and hanging baskets. Compatibility the irrigation drippers are suitable for 1/4" tube with inner diameter of 017" or attach into supply tube with 017" diameter punch hole directly. Pressure compensation design pressure compensation drippers are suitable for a variety of complex irrigation conditions, which can maintain 1/2 Gallon Per Hour water flow and 10-60 PSI working pressure stably even in long circuits and uneven terrain.
The drip irrigation drippers can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -40℃ to 85℃ and remain strong and durable without deformation.
Save water and promote rapid and healthy growth of plants. Durable material made of remarkable and durable abs plastic and silicone treated with UV inhibitors, which can work in a variety of harsh outdoor environments to ensure the healthy growth of plants.
Drip emitters can be buried and "ported" to the ground. Reasonable design 1/2 gph emitters can maintain a constant water flow no matter where the drippers are placed, even with different working water pressures, ensuring that the same amount of irrigation water is provided for each plant. The emitters with turbulent flow and self-cleaning design can flush out sediment to reduce clogging. Satisfactory service we will provide you with 30 day 100% refund guarantee and 24-hour friendly customer service.
6. Orbit #ad
Orbit 67101 10-Count Inline Multi-Stream Dripper #adOrbit #ad
- Control with a B-hyve smart controller for optimum water conservation. 10-32 male thread and 1/4-barb for connection into drip stakes or tubing. Flow control allows adjustment to a wide range of water application rates.
For precise micro-watering of trees, shrubs, perennials, or annuals. Multiple streams provide gentle flow at low application rates to assist soak-in.
7. Raindrip #ad
Pack of 10, Red, Raindrip 100050071 Half GPH Mini Dripper #adRaindrip #ad
- 1/2 gph mini in line partially pressure compensating drippers. Maximum pressure: 40 psi. Partially pressure Compensating. Designed for use on level ground and shorter circuits.
Designed for use on level ground and shorter circuits. Position dripper in-line with 1/4-inch Tubing. Built to last. Includes 10 drippers per pack. Ideal for heavy soil.
|Manufacturer||Rain Drip #ad|
8. Rain Bird #ad
Rain Bird ILD10STKX Drip Irrigation In-Line Dripper/Emitter on Stake with Adjustable Flow and On/Off, 4-Pack,Black, 1 Gallon Per Hour #adRain Bird #ad
- Large water passages and self-flushing action help prevent clogging. Connects inline to 1/4" Drip irrigation tubing allowing multiple drippers along a single section.
Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life. Perfect for closely spaced plants or to completely encircle plants, trees and shrubs. Turn cap to adjust flow from a gentle stream, to drip, or complete shut-off.
Medium flow rate allows soil to absorb water more completely in the root zones of plants. Easy to take apart for inspection and cleaning. Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow from beginning to end of tubing run. Insect baffle minimizes risk of blockages. Adjustable flow rate 1 GPH dripper/emitter with integrated 5" spike and barbed ends.
|Brand||Rain Bird #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rain Bird #ad|
9. AQUPLA #ad
1/2 GPH Pressure Compensating Drippers, Red/Black, 1/2 GPH Inline Drippers & Drip Irrigation Emitters,50 Pcs, AQUPLA 1/2 GPH Irrigation Drippers & Drip Emitters Maintain Constant Flow #adAQUPLA #ad
- Aqupla set of 50 Drip Emitters. These irrigation drippers are designed to be used with 1/4 Inch tubing with an inner diameter of 017 mm. Alternatively, they can be attached directly to a supply tube with a 017 mm diameter punch hole.
The 1/2 gph emitters are designed to maintain a constant water flow, regardless of their placement or the working water pressure. These drip irrigation drippers are made of high-quality and durable ABS plastic, which is treated with silicone and inhibitors to ensure optimal performance and longevity in harsh outdoor environments.
10. Raindrip #ad
Mini in-Line Drippers #adRaindrip #ad
- Use only with 1/4 in Tubing. Ideal for vegetables and other plants in rows including raised beds. Manufactured in United States.
|Manufacturer||RAINDRIP INC #ad|