As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuWave #ad
Safe, NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Double Induction Cooktop with Fast, Powerful Induction Cooking Technology & Advanced Cooking Functions #adNuWave #ad
- And because the pic double doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns. Now you can make complete meals all at once without compromise. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen.
Precise temperature control – while other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°f or as high as 420°f, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, all with the same unit.
Safe & efficient – the pic double generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1800 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves.
Boil pasta at high heat on one side and simmer sauce at low heat on the other. The pic double also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. Smart cooking features – the portable 1800-watt pic double features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures. With two control panels, you can independently adjust the settings on each side to suit your needs. Double the power – with two induction cooking surfaces in the same unit, the pic double gives you the convenience of a traditional stovetop but with the portability and precision you’ve come to know from NuWave.
2. Rosewill #ad
RHAI-16002, Rosewill 1800 Watt 5 Pre-Programmed Settings Induction Cooker Cooktop, Gold, Included 10” 3.5 Qt 18-8 Stainless Steel Pot #adRosewill #ad
- Induction technology induction cooking eliminates wasted heat compared to traditional gas cooktops. 8 power leves range from 300 to 1800 watts: 300w, 1400w, 1600w, 700w, 500w, 1000w, 1200w, 1800w.
With no traditional heating element included, this cooktop stays cool, increases its efficiency and reduces the risk of getting burned. Digital hot plate large screen display, 4 digits; Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting; Touch Control Panel.
Portable electric cooktop easily move your burner from countertop to countertop - cook anywhere in the house! 8 temperature settings temperatures range from - 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 400 °, 260 °, 300 °, 425 °, 200 °, 350 °, 450 °.
|Warranty||Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year|
3. NuWave #ad
NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W #adNuWave #ad
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 100 hours max programmable time; 5-degree increment temperature control range from 100 Degree Fahrenheit to 575 Degree Fahrenheit; 94 different temperatures; 1-hour default setting; Precise temperature control.
Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware; 5. 4 lbs; safety features such as automatic shut-off; Quiet operation, 1-year warranty. Requires induction compatible cookware. Nuwave pro 1800 watts portable precision induction cooktop countertop burner uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; 7” cooking surface; 12” heat-resistant glass cooking surface.
Compatible with nuwave and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Can change from Fahrenheit to Celsius; Multiple stage programming; Uses up to 70% less energy; Delay and sear function.
Digital control panel. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; E1 error, place pot on to resume cooking and press start; 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings.
4. NuWave #ad
Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop PIC Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified Induction Cooktop With Automatic Shutoff, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities #adNuWave #ad
- Smart cooking features – the portable 1800-watt pic pro chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you. This means that you can cook with confidence knowing the PIC Pro Chef’s glass surface won’t break, meaning it meets industry durability standards, crack or shatter.
These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
Nsf-certified – the pic pro chef has been tested and certified by nsf international, passing a drop test with an impact of 1. 5 ft lbs. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns. Safe & efficient – the pic pro chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill.
The pic pro chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. Best of all, with the nuwave cooktop, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 5° increments with the press of a button. Precise temperature control – while other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°f or as high as 420°f, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit.
|Model||NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop|
5. duxtop #ad
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold 8100MC/BT-180G3 #adduxtop #ad
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, as well as customer service. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
Note: in order to use this and any other induction stove, whose diameter is at least 5 inches.
Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120v 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
6. NuWave #ad
NuWave PIC Flex Induction Cooktop with 4QT Healthy Ceramic Duralon Everyday Pan #adNuWave #ad
- Precise temperature control – sear a steak at 500°f, keep sauces warm at 100°F, or select from 45 precise temperature settings with the simple press of a button. Cook without oil – the induction-ready, oven-safe 4-quart everyday pan is made with eco-friendly Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Coating ensuring you can cook all your favorites without adding any extra fats or oils to your food for a healthier and tastier experience.
Safe & efficient – by generating heat directly in the cookware with no open flames or hot coils, the PIC Flex can cook safer, faster and more efficiently than traditional stovetops.
Advanced induction technology – the 6. 5-inch induction heating coil generates heat directly in your cookware quickly and evenly, ensuring no hot or cold spots for a better cooking experience. Portable cooking capabilities – with a lightweight, compact design and adjustable wattage control, the PIC Flex lets you cook virtually anywhere without sacrificing any of its precise temperature control.
7. NuWave #ad
Powerful Induction Cooktop; Fast and Efficient Cooking; Quick Heat-Up; Hot Pot; 100°F-575°F, NuWave PIC Gold Portable #adNuWave #ad
- Portable cooking capabilities – with a lightweight, compact design and adjustable wattage control, the PIC Gold lets you cook virtually anywhere without sacrificing any of its precise temperature control.
Precise temperature control – sear a steak at 575°f, keep sauces warm at 100°F, or select from 52 precise temperature settings with the simple press of a button. Safe & efficient – by generating heat directly in the cookware with no open flames or hot coils, the PIC Gold can cook safer, faster and more efficiently than traditional stovetops.
Advanced induction technology – the 8-inch induction heating coil generates heat directly in your cookware quickly and evenly, ensuring no hot or cold spots for a better cooking experience.
|Manufacturer||NUWAVE, LLC #ad|
8. duxtop #ad
Black 9100MC/BT-M20B, Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner #adduxtop #ad
- Lightweight, home kitchens, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. High efficiency choose from 15 preset power levels 200w to 1800w and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. The angle control panel with a large display screen, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Portable induction burner duxtop induction cooktop uses 120v 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes.
Easy to clean & view with no open flame or heating element, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. Etl listed and built to North American electrical standards. Requires induction ready cookware induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches.
With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. Perfect for dorm rooms, boats, backyard cooking, RVs, etc.
9. sandoo #ad
For Cast Iron, Double Induction Cooktop,Sandoo 1800W Electric Induction Cooker, 6 Power/Temp Levels Countertop Burner with Kids Safety Lock, HA1911, Tempered Glass Induction conduction cooktop, Stainless Steel Pan #adsandoo #ad
- 6 temperature modes6 temperature levels can be choose for your cooking. Temperature mode is perfect for cooking soups, corn, beans, deep-fry, hot pot.1800w+700w cooking zonesthe professional digital induction cooktop is equipped with two independent heating zones. The power of the right burner is 200W -1800W and the left is 200W -700W.
Power mode is great for sautéing, searing, frying. Moreover, spaghetti，noodles, sandoo induction cooktop come with a timer from 1mins to 9 hrs and 59 mins, you can slow stew. Cookware compatibilitythis countertop dual induction cooker only can work with iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made with magnetic material.
Package include: 1×induction cooktop, 1×User manual, 2×Table legs, 4×Screws. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible.
E1: no pan or no suitable panPlease put the suitable pot on the induction cooktop before turning on. Digtal sensor touch controlsthe full-screen tempered glass design and touch buttons make operation and cleaning easier. The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections, the Induction cooktop can auto shutoff if no actions in 2 hours. Worry-free shoppingsandoo offers our customer 12-month warranty and excellent service, our customer service will be online at any time to help you.
10. NuWave PIC #ad
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts #adNuWave PIC #ad
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, deep-fry, barbecue, steam and sear, saute, stir-fry, simmer, lightweight and portable. The nuwave pic has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work.
The nuwave pic is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
The nuwave pic boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Versatility to boil, slow cook, melt and grill. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop.
|Brand||NuWave PIC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nuwave 2 #ad|