As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Shun Premier Grey Chef Knife, 8 inch VG-MAX Steel Blade, Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Very comfortable and easy to use with a beautiful, eye catching finish. Premier 8-inch chef’s knife will quickly become the most used knife in the kitchen; lightweight, agile and offering an extremely comfortable grip, users never want to set the knife down.
Contoured, pakkawood handle rests comfortably in any hand; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for a smooth clean cut.
Razor-sharp edge of blade is perfect for slicing, vegetables and other foods; thinner, dicing and chopping a full range of fruits, lighter blade makes this knife less tiring to use. Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and takes a typically mundane task from boring to exciting; Shun’s knives are hand-sharpened, handcrafted and have a strong Japanese heritage.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
2. Shun #ad
Wide Serrations, Handcrafted in Japan, Hand-Sharpened 16° Blade, Shun Cutlery Premier 9” Bread Knife; Effortlessly Slice Through Any Type of Loaf Without Tearing or Crushing, Razor-Sharp #adShun #ad
- This premier 9-inch bread knife will quickly become one of the most-used knives in every bread lover’s kitchen; crusty or tender, this knife does the trick; can also be used on pastries and cakes.
Razor-sharp, wide, “low frequency” serrations allow the user to gently saw through the bread without crushing or tearing and with much less crumbing; gently glide through bread.
Perfect knife for any occasion: holiday, wedding, Thanksgiving, house party, girls’ night, Christmas, family dinner, supper club, lunch, date night, dinner, birthday party and more.
Shun cutlery knives are hand-crafted, hand-sharpened and have a strong Japanese heritage; Shun’s knives make prep work fun and take a usually mundane task from boring to exciting. Beautifully crafted steel blade combined with a gorgeous contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood handle that fits with any hand, is beautiful to look at and satisfying to use.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
3. Shun #ad
5.5 Inch Tsuchime Finished Blade, TDM0742, Wood Handle, Shun Premier Nakiri Knife, Walnut #adShun #ad
- Premier 5. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'tsuchime' in japanese. Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables.
4. Shun #ad
VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle, 4 inch, Shun Premier Paring Knife, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Vg max cutting core is wear resistant, corrosion resistant, and holds a fine, sharp edge.68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core. Handcrafted paring knife traditionally used for slicing and coring, as well as adding decorative touches to vegetables with precision.
Features layered steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
5. Shun #ad
Shun TDM0741 Premier Ultimate Utility Knife, 6-Inch #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted knife for multiple tasks around the kitchen. Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade. 6-inch premier Ultimate Utility Knife by Shun.
Knives features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese. Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips.
6. Shun #ad
TDM0771, Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife, 8 Inch, Silver, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Proprietary vg-max cutting core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel 32 each side for corrosion resistance.
Walnut pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip. Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one.
Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting. Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly.
7. Shun #ad
Beautiful Slices Every Time, Damascus Cladding, Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Cutlery Premier 9.5-inch Slicing Knife; Create Thin, Releases Food Easily When Cutting, Hand-Sharpened, No Tearing or Sawing #adShun #ad
- Create thin, narrower blade and the shun-sharp edge can make long, beautiful slices every time with the Shun Premier 9. 5-inch slicing knife; longer length, even slices without tearing or sawing.
Blade glides through poultry, pork, beef, venison, fish with less friction so each slice is perfect; ideal for slicing meats as well as preparing a variety of fruits and vegetables. Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting; beautifully crafted handle is made of contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood for a comfortable, steady and confident grip.
Simple and easy to use for everyone: host, moms, party host, homeowners, dads, aspiring chef, parents, grandparents, chefs, hostess, husband, newlyweds, wife, cooks, entertainer and more.
Whether slicing a roast for an intimate dinner, or in a professional setting, large family gathering, the Shun Premier Slicing Knife ensures precise slices and a beautiful presentation every time.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
8. Shun #ad
Handcrafted in Japan, Nimble and Lightweight, Shun Premier Chef Knife, VG-MAX Steel, 6 inch #adShun #ad
- Premier’s most nimble chef’s knife; perfect for the cooks who enjoy the lightweight nimbleness of a shorter blade while still effectively performing all tasks expected from a chef’s knife.
Excellent, thanksgiving, date night, restaurant, Christmas, birthday party, family dinner, top of the line chef’s knife for any cooking occasion: brunch, house party, wedding, supper club and more.
From slicing, dicing, chopping and making rocking cuts through herbs, this knife will transform time in the kitchen with its quick, agile performance and high degree of control.
The hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting, contoured, preventing food build up. Beautifully crafted, walnut-colored PakkaWood handle rests easily in the hand. Make prep work fun again with shun cutlery - an ordinary task can now be enjoyable again; Shun’s knives are hand-crafted, hand-sharpened and backed by a a strong Japanese heritage.
9. Shun #ad
Nimbler, PakkaWood Handle, Hammered Tsuchime Finish, Damascus Cladding, Multi-Purpose Kitchen Knife; Handcrafted, Shun Premier 7-inch Asian Cook’s Knife; High-Performance Japanese Knife; Lighter #adShun #ad
- The very fine grain of shun’s proprietary steel allows the blade to take and hold a razor-sharp, precision edge; layered Damascus cladding supports the core and adds stain resistance. A hammered ‘tsuchime’ finish acts as hollow-ground indentations to release food more quickly from the blade and reduce drag while chopping, mincing, slicing, dicing, and cutting.
From shun’s premier series; reminiscent of hand-forged knives from ancient Japan; crafted from advanced, industry-leading materials in over 100 individual steps; VG-MAX super steel core, fine-grained, strong, hard.
Known as the ‘gyuto’ in japan, the asian cook’s Knife is the Japanese equivalent of the chef’s knife; light and nimble to beautifully process meat and fish; also performs well on vegetables. Narrower than a traditional chef’s knife, yet with plenty of knuckle clearance on the cutting board; a go-to knife for a wide variety of kitchen tasks; handcrafted by skilled artisans.
10. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Premier 6.5” Utility Knife; In-Between Sized Knife for In-Between Sized Tasks, Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Blade, Releases Food Easily When Cutting, Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Ideal knife for any occasion: house party, Christmas, restaurant, neighborhood party, date night, vacation, brunch, Thanksgiving, family dinner, wedding, birthday party, dinner and more. Perfect size for all of those in-between cutting tasks, with a razor sharp 6-inch blade making food prep quick and easy; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting.
Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and elevate a mundane task from boring to exciting; strong Japanese heritage combined with hand-crafted and hand-sharpened attention; others do not compare.
Steel blade is made of proprietary vg-max “super steel” cutting core for a precision edge with 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side, providing additional stain resistance.
Handle is made of contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood and provides a secure ambidextrous grip for any user, allowing accurate and effective cutting for anything from meats to tomato slices.