As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Backcountry Iron #ad
Restaurant Chef Quality, Backcountry Cast Iron Skillet10 Inch Medium Frying Pan + Cloth Handle Mitt, Kitchen Deep Fryer, Cookware Oven / Broiler / Grill Safe, Pre-Seasoned for Non-Stick Like Surface #adBackcountry Iron #ad
- Your skillet can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, scrape any stuck bits with a spoon, do not soak and dry immediately after cleaning. Use warm water, a little elbow grease with a rag and finish with a paper towel.
Support small business and save! Ready to use out of the box! our 10” pan has a few measurements you should know: The pan measures 16. 00 x 1025 x 2. 00 inches. Lightly polish with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina.
Cast iron has superior heat retention for even cooking, restaurant quality searing and comes pre-seasoned for teflon like non-stick cooking surface when used with a thin layer of oil.
Compare to lodge cast iron american made since 1896 and Utopia Kitchen. Use with confidence on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, broiler, induction, oven, grill and even the fire pit. Proudly designed in the usa, pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil blend, cast from the finest virgin ore and built to last for generations to come.
|Brand||Backcountry Iron #ad|
|Manufacturer||Italic Labs LC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufactures warranty for 90 days after purchase.|
2. Greater Goods #ad
10-Inch Pan, Cook Like a Pro with Smooth Milled, Organically Pre-Seasoned Skillet Surface | Like the Heirloom Cookware Grandma Used | Designed in St. Louis, Greater Goods Cast Iron Skillet #adGreater Goods #ad
- Not only that, those pour spouts—on either side of the pan—are chiseled deep into the Greater Goods cast iron, we built a spoon slot into it—no one wants to keep a messy spoon on the counter! And, so you won’t make a mess as you pour that perfect sauce over your plate. A smooth surfaced pan also makes it so heat is distributed nice and evenly.
And, we don’t add any paint to any of our cast iron—like some of the other brands out there. True support: our friendly team in st. Last you for life: ideally, you want a pan that’s going to get better with use and last you into old age.
It’s why we include a limited lifetime warranty. The bells and whistles: cast iron can be heavy, so we made sure our handle grips as comfortably as possible. We take pride in our work and want you to have a great experience from beginning to end.
A premium pan: pre-seasoned with 100% organic, fatty-acid rich flax seed oil from Canada. Our cast iron is built to accomplish just that. Simple and stylish: not that a pan will ever be a showpiece in the kitchen, smooth surfaces, we combined the classic, but we take pride in the aesthetic of all our products. All inside surfaces milled smooth, providing a fuss-free cooking experience—a surprisingly hard feature to find. With our cast iron, rustic qualities of grandma’s pan—what everyone knows and loves—with some slick, a nice and modern finish.
3. Wagner #ad
WAGNER 1255 Cast Iron 8-Inch Round Skillet #adWagner #ad
- Cast iron cook ware is The Original Non-Stick Cooking Suface. 8 inch diameter Pan Area. Proudly made in The U. S. A. Thumb imprint on pan handle Is Easy To Control Pan While Sauteing & Cooking. The standard Of Culinary Excellence.
4. Lodge #ad
Lodge Tempered Glass Lid 10.25 Inch – Fits Lodge 10-10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillets and 5 Quart Dutch Ovens #adLodge #ad
- 1025 inch glass lid. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F, flexibility, allowing you the freedom, and efficiency that your recipes call for. Dishwasher & oven safe.
Lock in moisture & flavor. This lid is lightweight and allows for peeking, on the grill, without losing the moisture or flavor that you need. Sturdy tempered glass. This 1025-inch tempered glass lid fits lodge’s 10-1025 inch cast iron skillets, Deep Skillets, and their 5 Quart Dutch Oven.
Keep in moisture and steam in the oven, or on the stove for recipes with big flavor. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. Family-owned. Make clean up and cooking a breeze with this lodge lid. It offers an ergonomic design and easy-hold handle for maneuverability around the kitchen. With thermal shock resistant technology, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level. Safer than normal glass, there’s no fear of shattering, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking.
5. Backcountry Iron #ad
Bronze, Backcountry Iron Round Wasatch Smooth Cast Iron Skillet 10 Inch #adBackcountry Iron #ad
- Smooth cast iron skillets are perfect for browning/braising meats, Staub, Smithey, Finex, meals and gravies alike, Field, with superior heat distribution. Compare with Le Creuset, and Stargazer skillets and pans. Smoothed sides and bottoms and a timeless design, all molded from quality, ethically sourced cast iron.
Our cast iron smooth bottom is also versatile in regards to heating methods! Our smooth cast iron skillet is compatible with stovetops electric, conduction or gas, the oven, even campfires for the outdoorsman.
It will retain heat consistently with any of these! Optimize your steak cooking, all while keeping the same capabilities of our previous line! Smooth cast iron provides a more uniform cooking surface, easy release properties keep food from sticking, whip up some excellent scallops, and creates an better sear and exceptional browning, which holds an excellent seasoning, similar to enameled cast iron.
Backcountry iron is back with a new cookware heirloom in the making—a line of smooth cast iron skillets! Taking inspiration from the classic hand me downs of old like the legendary smooth cast iron pans made by Wagner and Griswold, the Wasatch cast iron line seeks to recapture their former glory in the modern day.
|Brand||Backcountry Iron #ad|
6. LEGEND COOKWARE #ad
Sautéing & Grilling | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Cookware Gets Better with Use, Cooking, Induction, Legend Cast Iron Skillet with Lid | Large 12” Frying Pan with Glass Lid & Silicone Handle for Oven, Pizza #adLEGEND COOKWARE #ad
- Cast from solid, pure, this healthy nonstick skillet is THE master of heat distribution. Give ‘em the gift of a Legend. Now you can master all your favorite dishes, and enjoy easier handling when cooking and serving. Your legend skillet arrives with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil no synthetics or chemicals.
Nothing beats cast iron’s durability; just try putting a dent in this! When our superior quality craftsmanship partners with your culinary passions, you can expect great things. The myth. The pan. As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
Longer handle for easier lifting – 12 inch skillet features our extra-long handle design, and includes a heat-resistant holder + tempered glass lid. Give the gift of love – for the chef who swears by cast iron; for the home cook who’s discovered its allure; for the sourdough baker; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the granny who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear.
The legend – famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, premium steel and iron, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with modern cooking needs. Beyond-legendary quality – legend cast iron pots and pans are made to last a lifetime and then some. Improves with every use – the more you cook, the better it performs.
7. Lodge #ad
Lodge Wildlife Series-10.25" Cast Iron Skillet with Deer Scene, Black, 10.25" #adLodge #ad
- Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. A good seasoning makes all the difference. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Made in the usa. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get. With over 120 years of experience, Tennessee pop. The lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today.
3, and cooking versatility. Lodge wildlife series: each unique piece in our seasoned cast iron Wildlife Series features one of America's most distinctive animals.
Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. Seasoned cookware. Family-owned. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in south pittsburg, lifetime durability, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, 300 since 1896. Make every meal a memory. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family.
8. Lodge #ad
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 12-inch #adLodge #ad
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire. Unparalleled heat retention and even heating. Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil. Assist handle for better control. Use to sear, broil, braise, bake, fry, sauté, or grill.
Included components: lodge Cast-Iron Skillet L10Sk3Ashh41B. Silicone handle holder is dishwasher safe and protects hands from heat up to 500° F. Great for induction cooktops. One lodge pre-seasoned 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet with Handle Holder.
9. Lodge #ad
Pre-Seasoned, Lodge Cast Iron Deep Skillet, 10.25-inch Black #adLodge #ad
- Includes looped cast-iron side handle and opposite helper handle; hand wash only. Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use.
Versatile 10-1/4-inch cast-iron deep skillet for moderate-sized cooking tasks. Measures 3 inches deep. Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly.
10. Utopia Kitchen #ad
6 Inch, 8 Inch and 10 Inch Cast Iron Set, Utopia Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set 3-Piece #adUtopia Kitchen #ad
- Cast iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than non stick cookware. 3 piece set includes 10 inch, 8 inch and 6 inch pans. While cast iron doesn’t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that’s pretty good for health.
To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe. Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready for use straight out of the box but re-seasoning is recommended to avoid sticking issues for a smoother and non-stick surface.