As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. J-B Weld #ad
2 oz., J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick #adJ-B Weld #ad
- J-b weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond. Do it yourself: big or small, you can diy it with j-b weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time.
Product features and strength: j-b weld waterweld has lap shear strength of 1300 PSI, can withstand continuous temperatures up to 300F 149C and intermittent temperatures of 350F 176 degrees Celsius and is chemical resistant against petroleum, hydraulic fluids and other chemicals when fully cured.
J-b weld waterweld set and cure color is off white. J-b weld waterweld: a hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick, drains, fuel tanks, that can cure under water and is ideal for repairing plumbing, tubs and showers, pool and spa, boats & potable water tanks and more! J-B Weld WaterWeld is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
Surface applications: iron & stainless Steel, Copper & Brass, Aluminum & Bronze, Fiberglass and Plastic & PVC. Cure and set time: after kneading the two part formula together by hand, WaterWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|
2. Loctite #ad
Loctite Super Glue Plastics Bonding System with Activator 2-Gram 681925 #adLoctite #ad
- Repairs any plastic guaranteed. Sets in seconds and dries transparent. Easy to apply - no mixing. Bonds leather, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas, fabric, polycarbonate, chipboard, wood, ceramic, metal, cardboard, cork, paper, polystyrene and PVC.
Recommended for bonding substrates such as PVC, ABS, FRP, phenolic, polycarbonate, acrylic, Mylar, Delrin, Nylon, aluminum and stainless steel.
Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, metal car parts, wiper blades, toys, cameras, rubber seals and O-rings. No mixing required. Carded.
When mixed in equal volumes, rigid, the components react to produce a tough, high strength bond in 20 to 25 minutes. Quick, neat and easy. 2-gram tube of bonder with 4mL activator. 2 grams. Loctite epoxy plastic bonder does not shrink and is resistant to water, most common solvents and shop fluids. It has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
3. Loctite #ad
Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder 0.85-Fluid Ounce Syringe 1363118 #adLoctite #ad
- Bonder. Bonds nylon, acrylic, abs, mylar, PVC, polycarbonate, stainless steel and many other plastics. Resistant to solvents, gasoline, diesel fuel and motor Oil. 085 oz. Extremely resistant to high humidity, moisture and impact.
4. Loctite #ad
Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant 2.7-Ounce Tube 908570 #adLoctite #ad
- Aquarium safe. Bonds abs, stainless steel, aluminum, granite, vinyl tile, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, cultured marble, porcelain, wood, some rubbers and plastics.
Use for sealing or repairing door frames, weather-stripping, windows, outside of fireplace doors, toys, appliances, vents, gaskets, shoes and boots.7 oz. 2. No cracking, peeling or shrinking.
5. Gorilla #ad
Gorilla Clear Glue, 1.75 ounce Bottle, Clear Pack of 1 #adGorilla #ad
- Crystal clear. Bonds virtually everything: wood, stone, foam, ceramic, metal, glass & more. Incredibly strong and easy to use. Non-Foaming. Water resistant.
|Manufacturer||Gorilla Glue #ad|
6. Titebond #ad
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue, 16-Ounces #1414 #adTitebond #ad
- Model number: 1414. Item package Weight: 1. 01 lb. Item package dimensions: 18. 0" l x 18. 0" w x 21. 0" h. Country of Origin: China.
|Warranty||Shelf Life - 12 months|
7. Weldbond #ad
1-Pack, Weldbond 8-50160 Multi-Purpose Adhesive Glue #adWeldbond #ad
- Made in Canada. Works as a sealer, bonding agent, or primer. Dries to a clear, flexible bond. Ul approved. Completely non-toxic.
|Manufacturer||Frank T Ross and Sons #ad|
8. Loctite #ad
1390595 Packaging May Vary, Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive 10-Ounce Cartridge #adLoctite #ad
- Can be used for interior or exterior projects. It provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. Polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive. Ideal for sub floor installations.
Waterproof and paintable. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures. Meets and exceeds apa afg-01 specs - can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber.
Bonds most common construction materials such as wood, lead, stone, fiberglass, cement-based products, hardwood flooring, foam insulation of all sorts, ceramic, masonry, carpets, treated wood, brick, concrete, marble, metal, slate, and drywall.
Can be used for interior or exterior projects and is 3 times as strong as ordinary construction adhesives. Can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber. Suitable for use in hot and cold environments. Low voc content: Meets stringent state and federal regulatory requirements.