As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix, 4-Quart #adSun Bulb #ad
- Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
2. Noot #ad
Noot Organic Indoor Plant Soilless Potting Mix Coconut Coir Perlite Pre-Hydrated Root Stimulant Mycorrhizae Fertilizer. Houseplant, Fiddle Leaf Fig, Cactus. 1 Gal., Aroid, Monstera, Succulent, Orchid #adNoot #ad
- Bad smell? just open and leave the bag outside overnight, gone! It’s just a lack of oxygen Pet safe. 100% organic and sustainably sourced. Quality strains of beneficial bacteria and friendly fungi, that strengthen indoor plants at their cellular level by forming a symbiotic relationship with root systems.
Fast growth for indoor plants: tropicals, cacti, succulents, calathea, aroids, monstera, anthuriums, bonsai, orchids, palms, fiddle leaf fig, ferns, ficus, peace lily, and even kitchen herbs.
Perfect combination of coconut husk, chips, coco coir blended with coarse perlite that provides perfect airflow for roots. Works for all stages of plant life, as they continually thrive in a bio-active ecosystem that produces rapidly growing roots, brighter blooms, and lusher leaves.
Better resist root rot, bounce back quicker from neglect, and have increased resistance to temperature swings so indoor plants stay happy. Pre-soaked with noot bio-organic plant food npk. 10/. 15/. 12 and ready to use out of the bag. Developed by a rare plant seller to dramatically increase plant growth, rapidly grow roots, and eliminates the most common problems plants can have with soil. Non-toxic.
3. Bonsai Jack #ad
Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5.
5, and particle size. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Made in the usa: ready to use gritty mix for most cacti and succulents.
Phone support available with each order. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Jade, including Echeveria, Lithops, Haworthia, Crassula, Aloe and Crassula. It is perfect for succulent, bulk density, water absorption, evaporation, cactus and bonsai. All bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Grows beautiful Houseplants, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt., 2-Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Feeds up to 6 months. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. For use in containers.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
5. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend 1.25 Dry Quarts #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love. Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 hard japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite.
Promotes excellent water retention & drainage - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus. This is really substrate.
100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil. Non-organic mix - this mix is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee, Flower & Herb Use for Indoor Outdoor Plant, 9 Quarts | Premium Organic Potting Natural Soil Mix Food Ideal for Container Garden-Vegetable #adBurpee #ad
- The potting soil feeds plants instantly, then provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months. This premium mix releases essential nutrients immediately. All-natural mix: burpee organic premium potting mix is formulated with plant food & root growth and healthy flower, vegetable & coconut coir to promote seed & herb plants.
Omri listed for organic use. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants & gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
Tip for flower pots: use flowers and foliage of varying heights to add dimension to your container. Coconut coir is an organic and sustainable resource that helps maintain moisture between waterings for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Place tall plants in the middle or back, mounding plants all around and spilling plants at the edge.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Whether you're growing organic herbs, vegetable seeds or flowers in raised beds or patio containers, this growing mix will make the job a breeze. Your live flowers will thrive with this premium potting mix. Retains moisture: sustainable coconut coir helps hold the perfect amount of water for potted plants, indoor or outdoors. Perfect for containers: use this growing mix for planting in containers or raised beds.
|Model||Premium Organic Potting Mix, 9 Quarts ||
7. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL Organic Potting Soil | Ready to Plant Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 3 LBS Bag Expands to 12 Quarts of Indoor Outdoor Soil for Gardens & Plants | Incl Worm Castings, Perlite #adWonder Soil #ad
- Pre-mixed & ready to use organic potting mix … pre-mixed and ready to use organic potting soil and garden soil mix to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. A little does a lot… your little big bag of compressed indoor potting soil & garden soil for outdoor plants expands to 4 TIMES THE SIZE when mixed with water; easy to carry & saves vital shed space.
Water retention & drainage… coco coir has excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Save up to 50% of water, fertilizer, and seed! Heavy duty resealable bag… use what you need and save the rest for later! Keeping your planting soil dry and safe! Nutrient rich & indoor/outdoor fast germination… wonder soil premium organic potting soil mix is the only dry compressed coco coir mix with added amendments of worm castings, all natural, kelp, perlite and more! Grow your plants faster with stronger roots! Peat free, mycorrhizae, family and pet safe!.
Simply transplant your desired plants into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
8. Espoma #ad
Succulent, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, 4 qt, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm, Pack of 1, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors #adEspoma #ad
- Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage.
For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, palm, cactus, Burro’s Tails, and citrus including Jade Plants, Aloe Vera, Barrel & Christmas Cactus. Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Expand 'N Gro Concentrated Planting Mix, .67 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Holds up to 50 percent more water than basic potting soil. Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix. Expands up to 3x when water is added and creates up to 90 percent more air space in native soil.
Can be used in ground or in containers see label for instructions. Grows up to 3x bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months.